Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our Anniversary is Here!!!!

I won't be near a computer for the next few days!! I'll be out having too much fun with my wonderful Husband!! I just wanted to take a moment at look back at our wedding day!! It was such a perfect day!! I remember feeling like I was floating in a dream! Steve looked scared to death!! I felt so much joy just holding his hand and I honestly don't remember a thing the Bishop said, I just remember knowing inside that my life would never be the same. So many things have happened. Steve and I bought a beautiful home together in a wonderful neighborhood! We bought puppies together, Which is a hug deal for Steve!! And now we are looking toward the future! Baby? Business? What does the future hold? I want to post a few of my favorite wedding pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment